Statistics in Missions?
I once heard this:
“If all the statisticians in the world were laid end to end…it would be a good thing!”
You can make statistics say pretty much anything you want, yet sometimes statistics say something impressive, if not amazing!
Each month, our mission work partners report to The FLOW on three research-based disciple making behaviors. Here are the questions they respond to:
What mission workers did:
1. How many hours did you spend in prayer for the lost last month?
2. How many times did you share the gospel story/your story of salvation this month?
3. How many people did you invite to a Bible Study and/or worship?
What God did:
4. How many new groups formed this month?
5. What is the total number of groups meeting?
6. How many spiritual conversations (baptisms) did your ministry experience?
Here are the incredible “stats” for January and February!
Hours in prayer
Times shared the gospel story
Number of invitations
EVIDENCE OF GOD AT WORK:
New groups formed
Total number of groups
These incredible mission workers are dedicated to doing their part and trusting God to do His! The powerful truth about God is that He works through each of us, and every individual is a mission worker. I wonder what would happen if we committed to these disciple-making behaviors?
Join us in praying for the lost, sharing our salvation story through spiritual conversations, and inviting folks you know and love to study with you. Let’s challenge ourselves to see what how God works through us, and what personal “stats” might be in 2023. Let us know what is happening!
As always thank you for your continued prayer and financial support for The Flow Foundation. You are making a difference in eternity.