I recently heard this wise reflection, “Anyone can count the number of seeds in an apple, but only God can count the number of apples in a seed.”
As unexpected as it may seem, in the middle of the Covid-19 virus crisis, people’s hearts seem to be opening up to God’s love, mercy and grace. People are looking beyond the immediate and realizing that life is more than here and now.
People’s hearts may be more open than ever to receive the seed of Jesus’ grace and love that can lead to eternal life with God.
Here are five ways to help spread the seed of Jesus’ good news.
1. Make a list of three people in your life that may now be open to Jesus’ truth
2. Pray about those people daily and ask God to open opportunities to share Jesus with them.
3. Connect with those throughout the week. Check on them through text, email, or phone calls. Let them know you are thinking about them and praying for them.
4. Ask God for clarity and courage to see all opportunities to share Jesus with them.
5. Go to the Mission Works page of this website and pray for one or more of our mission workers and teams.
Then pay attention and watch God grow an orchard of Christ-followers from the seed you helped plant.